Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





dinsdag 7 mei 2013

♥ In love with my mailwoman/man ♥

My sweet friend Nia, had a Margeret Sherry Lovers Blog.
She organizes al kinds of great exchanges.
For Easter I thought I will try and enter as well.
But still my partner didn't let know if she send something too me.
Didn't replyed on mails, nothing

On that blog there is a rule.
"Nobody will stay's with empty hands"
So Nia asked if there where girls who wanted to send me pixie gifts ( so does they call them).

 
Ow my, what beautifull packages did I got.
 The first package came from Angèle (no blog)

(I'm just looking for the pic I made off all what she send, but it's gone????)
here you can see I'm using it too stash all the cards I got



She send me a beautifull white hearts shape card holder.
Made 2 beautifull cards, with cute patterns of Margaret Sherry, one stitched and one of paper.
Then cute heart stickers, that I love so much, she used them with the mouse, the inside heart you can fold open.

♥ ♥ ♥
Dear Angèle, thank you so much my dear for sending me pixie dust ♥

~ ~ ~
Then came a package from France, from sweet Valérie
Valérie makes the most beautifull needle-books.
So I asked her if she could make me one for my birthday (It's in a few months.. lol)

But as a suprise she made me one now.
Some of you may seen it, but she gave me a nickname Petite Anne (France for Annette)
I'm in love with that name, we use it all the time.

I use it every day that cute cute needle-book.
And for the first time I don't loose my needles anymore..
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you much dear Valérie for the pixie dust

- - - 
BTW .. wanne now how fun it is typing é and è lol...  =)))
- - - 

 ~ ~ ~
Then came a package from Canada (I;m right Anne?) from Anne.
Also a wonderfull crafter.

She made me a cute cat hanger and put some lavender with it..
It's smells still so great.

Anne if your read this first, thank you so much, for this Pixie dust
There is a mail coming, I'm waiting for your mailadress... (hurry up Nia ... lol... kidding)

~ ~ ~ 
And I'm not done yet.
Another package come, also from the Netherlands, from Olga.
Look at all those goodies !!! ♥
Begin with the lovely bag she made me, with ladysbugs on it.
She put a lot of chocolate Easter eggs in it, and she wrote I can use it as a trashcan. How handy is that !!
Then crochet threads, such a great yellow color, 
Blue felt, with lovely stitching thread.
And a spin of lace.
Dear Olga, thank you so much for this lovely pixie dust.

 * * * 
And if you think I wasn't spoiled enough......   =))))
* * * 

I got another package

Sunday was my last day off work. 
I'm having 3 WEEKS VACATION.

So sweet Ingrid send me a happy vacation package.
Put great ballons in there for the kids, for me a pattern from HuisVolKleur, she knows I love so much. And her mother made the beautifull ladybug card.
Dear Ingrid, thank you so much from all the way north

~ ~ ~

My vacation is starting great!!
We have summer weather about 20 degrees, but the next few days will not be that great, a lot of rain they said.


But for today it was also rain, I'm still waiting for it, my garden needs it.. but didn't got it...
Hoping the rest of the vacation we have good weather..


I'm having the time of my life
Playing with the kids, working and sitting in the garden.
Did some sewing.
A real vacation 

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

9 opmerkingen:

Annie zei

You have the best stitching friends ever! What wonderful gifts from all those Margaret Sherry lovers. Enjoy your goodies and your time off!

olifantje68 zei

Wat ben je heerlijk verwend, met prachtige dingen
groetjes Annie

Olga Visser zei

Leuke dingetjes heb je ontvangen van iedereen! Geniet er van! en ook van je vakantie! :)

Marion zei

Heerlijk verwend ben je Annette, geniet van al de mooie spulletjes die je mocht ontvangen.

Lieve groetjes van Marion

Dani - tkdchick zei

Wow, what wonderful people came to the rescue!!!

♥ Nia zei

ohhh no, not me, I don't have a group. The group is from all of us :D It's not only mine, it's your group too and everyone else's ;)

I'm so happy to see you receiving so many pixies gifts!! And it's not the end of it yet :p heheheh
Enjoy sweetie! Sorry for the partner M.I.A. =/ but that's the rule, no one will stay empty handed ;) Big smile to you :D

Enjoy your vacations!!! Have lots of fun with the kids!!! :D

Carol zei

What a great group of pixie gifts, Annette--no one wanted you to be left out :) I'll bet you'll love having all the time off to spend with the kids and your crafts--enjoy!!

Valma zei

you got spoiled =D
so many great gifts you received
you deserve them all
I don't like when a friend doesn't receive something and can't share the fun =(
that's so unfair
it was a pleasure to make this needle book for you and I'm really happy you loved it =)
big big hugs
Valérie hehehe with a 'é' =D

Nima zei

so nice to see all your packets by mail. wishing you a happy and relaxed vacation with your kids