Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





donderdag 14 februari 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

It's just after midnight.
♥ So Happy Valentine's Day ♥
♥ ♥ ♥

I made a few Valentine's thing for in the heart shelf..
Will show them all.

But one piece needed a post of her own.
♥ ♥ ♥
Look at this cutie ♥ ♥ (ready Nia??)

♥ ♥ ♥
She is so adorable, I loved her so much
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
So happy with her so perfect..
♥ ♥ ♥
Our Valentine's Day is as any other normal day, no special celebrating
But it's also special, my MIL is staying her for a few days.
The kids are so thrilled,, they love it, when she stay's here.
She sleeps on Noah his room, he is so in love.
He didn't sleep this evening, was waiting for her, when he finally fall asleep it was very very late.
Will see how he is in the morning.. hihi
♥ ♥ ♥
I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥
♥ ♥ ♥

13 opmerkingen:

Mylene zei

oh...adorable! You made that?
Perfect!!!
Same here, a normal day as hubby is away and i have to work but hope to be home in time for diner as i want to prepare a special one for just the three of us.
Had placed sweets on their plates for breakfast so hope the kiddies appreciates it early morning!

Goodnight!!

Annie zei

Love your ballerina! Have a lovely Valentine's day. I suggest a good dose of chocolate!

Ranae zei

Adorable!!
Enjoy the MIL stay
Happy valentines day!!

olifantje68 zei

Wat is ze mooi geworden, echt super hoor
Veel plezier met valentijnsdag met je schoonmoeder
groetjes Annie

Pauline zei

Wat een ontzettend lief popje!!
Heel knap gemaakt.
Ik heb hier nog een klein pakketje liggen voor een heksje..hoe kan het ook anders, maar durf het niet zo goed aan vanwege het hoofdje.
Jammer dat je niet in de buurt woont, konden we even samen aan de slag! :)

cucki zei

Aww so cute
Happy valentine day xx

Valma zei

ho my ! she is adorable !
so cute and sweet
very well done
she is a real beauty =)
I love her colours and her dress
very very beautiful !!!
big hugs
xxxxx

Hetti zei

Happy Valentine to you Annette!

Wat heb je een schatje gemaakt....ze lijkt wel op Kira vind je zelf ook niet ;-))))
Groetjes Hetti

Lainey zei

She is just darling Annette.
Enjoy your MIL;s visit. Hugs!

Saskia zei

Het is een schatje

Anoniem zei

Hello

I found your blog through Nia.

Your dolls are beautiful.
Hope you have a nice weekend.

♥ Nia zei

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I tried to be readdy but... I wasn't.. my heart stopped! my heart fell on the floor crushed with love =) how sweet!!! I wrote on my blog that each new work you make, always amazes me, once again!! :D

How sweet.. look at those boots!!! =)
I'm melting over here =))))) She looks lovely in those colors, with the little hearts on her boots and there's another heart-shaped dress =)
Wonderful sweetie, just wonderful!! =)

Carol zei

Oh, she is just adorable, Annette--a perfect little love :) Her colors are so pretty and girly.

I hope you had a nice visit with your MIL--kids always love having grandma visit. Did she spoil them?