Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





woensdag 7 november 2012

~ ♥ Somebunny Room for one more ♥ ~

Ever stitched with effect DMC???
Terrible..
But I finished my beautifull Somebunny
What do you think... so sweet!
I love it ♥ =)))))
First I wanted to make a big pillow of it.
My couch pillows are 50 cm ( about 19 inch).
But I think then is it to empty, so maybe 40 cm (15 inch)
What do you guys think?
The fabric is +/- 53 cm (+/- 21 inch)
***********************************************************************
The cook has been busy again



I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

6 opmerkingen:

Annie zei

Love that cute bunny. I've never stitched with Light Effects thread... looks like it would be hard.

I usually like about 1-1.5" of white space around the design for a pillow. If the pillow is larger, I like to use coordinating fabric borders so the design doesn't look so 'lost'.

cucki zei

aww i love the cute bunny so much..very sweet..
hugs xxx

Marion zei

Wat een schatje en de Kok natuurlijk ook. Mmmmm ziet er lekker uit.

Lieve groetjes van Marion

Jane zei

A bunny and you know how I love a bunny or two, even more when it's a Christmas one! Too cute xxx
Add a lovely fabric border to co-ordinate with the thread colours, it will look fab!

Valma zei

so cute somebunny you made =)
can't wait to see your finish
a pillow is a good idea, maybe you can add merry Xmas in Dutch above this cute guy if you want to fill in the space
anyway you're right, DMC effect are awful to stitch with !
When I use them, I only use 1 thread and I make 2 stitches one over the other ! it's a bit easier this way
Mum is stitching while Kira makes the biscuits =D
So lovely she is
big hugs
happy stitching
xxx

♥ Nia zei

Your kids really love to bake :D both!! hehehe
Am I the only one on Earth who likes special threads by DMC??? :p LOL
I love your Somebunny! =) All those designs are soooo but soooo cute!
You can make a pillow like you thought at first, if you see to much blank space around the stitching, you can add a layer of fabric in the front. Do you understand what I mean?
Like my kitty pillow but no patch, just a piece os fabric on top, bottom and sides of your stitching ;) This way you can make a bigger pillow even if your stitching is not big as you'd like :)
hugs!!