Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





vrijdag 9 november 2012

~ ♥ MS Snowman ♥ ~

And another finish I have this week!!
My cute little snowmen, is finished
Isn't he the cutest ♥ ♥
I really love him..
Now snowmen and Santa finally are togheter
Now the next step, finish them off as ornaments

Then have you ever seen the movie Julie & Julia.
If you love cooking and movies, you need to see it.
I loved it!

And the idea of baking something new was in my mind and I didn't get it out..
So Kira end I got in the kitchen.
And we made a melting chocolate muffin.
This are them ..
They needed to look like this
Mine had no melting chocolate inside ;((((((, but the tast .. ow boy, you had to tast that... yummy ♥ ♥ ♥
A friend with her kids came this afternoon, I made it for her, and thankfully she loved it too..
But I need to practice.. I want the melting chocolate.

There was too much chocolate in the muffins, so I made for the kids............................
I put a little little bit of cacao in it, so they had something special too.
I'm decreasing the sugar, hoping it will still be yummy, these where lovely


I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

6 opmerkingen:

♥ Nia zei

I bet your muffins were delicious! Even with no melting chocolate inside!! :) now I want to eat a muffin! Why am I seeing this chocolate pictures at this hour?!? :p lol
Congrats on your finish!! You stitched him fast, didn't you? :D if you'd like, you can post your stitching on MSherry fan blog =) you can add your blog's link in your post ;)
Hugs to you sweetie! Wish you a great weekend! Can't wait for my saturday to start :D

Unknown zei

Je sneeuw en kerstmannetje zijn superlief :-) mooi gedaan ! Wat ga je ermee doen?

Njum ! Die cupcakes zien er super uit !

cucki zei

So sweettttttt
Yummy muffins :)
Hugs xxx

TIO zei

Mooie borduurwerkjes! en je muffins zien er overheerlijk uit, ondanks geen lopende chocolade erin :-)

Amarins zei

Je muffins zijn om op te eten heerlijk! Wat zijn je borduurtjes super leuk geworden.
Fijn weekend, liefs, Amarins

Valma zei

it's as if I could smell the muffins =)
so yummy
sure they were delicious
your snowman is very cute and I'm impatient to see your finish
have a great weekend
big hugs
xx