Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





zaterdag 31 oktober 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!!

For everyone who celebrates Halloween.

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!


This year I don't have made any halloween stitches, but I do have a lot of lovely design in my stash, so next years I will stitch with you for Halloween, because I love the designs....

Noah is feeling a bit better, but the fever was because he has the chickenpox.


The poor boy, al over his body red pox


Hope he is better soon, poor boy.

All have a grat trick or treat day!!!!

Thanks for visting my blog, and leaving a comment

CREEPY HUGS

2 opmerkingen:

Daffycat zei

BOO!!!

Happy Halloween!

Awww, I hope Noah feels better very soon. ***hugs***

Mylene zei

Oh your poor boy, hope he gets over it soon.