Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





donderdag 16 juli 2009

Two lovely cards..

Here are the photo's of the two birthday-cards, that I have made this week.

This is a card I have made for my 2nd mother-in-law (hihi. Yes I have two of everyting..hihi).


This card is made for the birthday of my grandfather who turn 93.

They where pleased with the cards, and so am I.

Bit by bit the Cars ABC is progressing.
I have now done al the letters, I started tonight on Mater, he is so cute..More of him later.

Thanks for visiting and your comment.

2 opmerkingen:

Wendy zei

Hallo Annette,

Dank je wel voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog ook.
Oooh dat zijn wel 2 hele leuke kaartjes geworden. Ik doe dit ook wel handwerkjes verwerken in kaartjes. Ik maak er meer zo een scrapkaarten van dan.
Ben al benieuwd naar je ABC van Cars. Het is toch een plezier hé, dat creatief bezig zijn.

Groetjes,
Wendy

Chiloe zei

Really lovely cards ;-)