Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





vrijdag 10 juli 2009

Next SAL the Mystery

The Mystery SAL is almost done, still need to do 2 parts.
Today comes part 8 and in 2 weeks the last part, part 9.
Here is a photo of how far it is:

Yes the needles were on fire..hihihi
The French knots are a bit difficult, but after a knot of 10 I can do them right.
In al 3 SAL I have to do French knots, and I wil do everything myself (stubborn), so have learned it.

I have done some more on this SAl, I started to finisch the yellow lines, so can I see how big the -project is. It is many counts, but it worked.

Today I get the next parts of al 3 SAL's.
So I need some water to cool down my needles...


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment


3 opmerkingen:

Wendy zei

zal ik dan een paar regenbuitjes van hier jouw kant opsturen ?
ik heb er hier geneoeg hoor, haha !
maar je werk wordt erg mooi, vrolijke zomerse kleuren !

Wendy zei

Heel mooi werkje hoor!! Het is toch leuk hé dat borduren. Ik kan er ook zo van genieten.

Groetjes,
Wendy

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ zei

OOOOhhh dit is ook een prachtig werkje , heel fris en zomers . Ik heb voor je een verassing op mijn blog , ga eens kijken .
http://ingrids-crea-corner.blogspot.com/

liefs Ingrid